Bullfrog Basin, Utah
October 14, 2023
Speaker: Dr. Merritt Jones, DDS
Topic: How to perform clinical exams for VA disability applications
Three things attendees will learn from this course:
- An understanding of thee training and orientation process
- An understanding of the negotiations for reimbursement
- An understanding of the clinical exam and data submission
Log in your continuing education credits in the most amazing way! Joining the Flying Dentists Association means:
- Being able to simultaneously enhance your flying skills while getting your dental CEUs!
- Receiving tax deductible expenses during your trip!
- Having the ability to take your family with you as you learn
- Learning from other dentists throughout the country!
All Instructors are medical or dental professionals and have filed conflict of interest forms indicating no conflicts and no financial relationships with manufactures or companies, further, no companies or other entities have provided any commercial support for our program. The Flying Dentists Association is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Flying Dentists Association designates the activity for the indicated continuing education credits.
We are proud to be a part of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program. The ADA CERP is a program that monitors and promotes continuing dental education credits, ensuring that organizations have a thorough understanding of CE credits that are mandated by the U.S. for dental licensure. The FDA has been approved by the ADA CERP as a provider that offers unique opportunities to earn CEU’s