February 23, 2024
Speaker: Dr. Eric Richmond, DDS
Topic: Oral Pathology-A Review, Part II
Three things attendees will learn from this course:
- To Identify the most common radiolucencies in the jaw how they appear in order of frequency
- To Identify the most common white lesions of the mouth
- To Identify the most common lesions of the attached mucosa
February 25, 2024
Speaker: Dr. Brad Keener, DDS
Topic: 3D Printing in the Dental Office
Three things the Attendees will learn:
- What can Dentist do with a 3D Printer
2. Why should I 3D print in my office
3. What equipment do I need to implement this in my practice?
February 26, 2024
Speaker: Dr. Robert Hubbard, DDS
Topic: Basic ed: A comprehensive approach
Three things Attendee’s will Learn:
- They will be able to look back and review the problems and solutions to ultimately get basic meds to where they are today
2. To be fluent in the nuts and bolts of the medical community and to get on board with this program
3. To understand the intricacies of various medical conditions.
April 10, 2024
Speaker: Mr. Steve Mowery,
Topic: Beyond Basic Med Part 2
Three things Attendee’s will learn:
- How to understand the intricacies and rationale for basic med
- Be able to look historically at the problem and see what legislations were enacted to overhaul the system
- Be able to work hand in hand with other practitioners to make the program viable
Log in your continuing education credits in the most amazing way! Joining the Flying Dentists Association means:
- Being able to simultaneously enhance your flying skills while getting your dental CEUs!
- Receiving tax deductible expenses during your trip!
- Having the ability to take your family with you as you learn
- Learning from other dentists throughout the country!
All Instructors are medical or dental professionals and have filed conflict of interest forms indicating no conflicts and no financial relationships with manufactures or companies, further, no companies or other entities have provided any commercial support for our program. The Flying Dentists Association is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Flying Dentists Association designates the activity for the indicated continuing education credits.
We are proud to be a part of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program. The ADA CERP is a program that monitors and promotes continuing dental education credits, ensuring that organizations have a thorough understanding of CE credits that are mandated by the U.S. for dental licensure. The FDA has been approved by the ADA CERP as a provider that offers unique opportunities to earn CEU’s