Kitty Hawk, NC
Comfort Inn North
August 26, 2017
Speaker: Dr. Steve Sudderth, DDS
Topic: The Perfect Impression Part II-The Digital Age
3 things attendee will be able to accomplish after the course:
- Why use digital impression techniques versus conventional
- Understand the different types of digital impressions, technique differences, cost, etc. The 3M True Definition Scanner and the 3Shape Trios scanner will be demonstrated
- Be more informed about implementing a digital system. Is this a fit for my practice?
Log in your continuing education credits in the most amazing way! Joining the Flying Dentists Association means:
- Being able to simultaneously enhance your flying skills while getting your dental CEUs!
- Receiving tax deductible expenses during your trip!
- Having the ability to take your family with you as you learn!
- Learning from other dentists throughout the country!
We are proud to be a part of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program. The ADA CERP is a program that monitors and promotes continuing dental education credits, ensuring that organizations have a thorough understanding of CE credits that are mandated by the U.S. for dental licensure. The FDA has been approved by the ADA CERP as a provider that offers unique opportunities to earn CEU’s.
Check out the opportunities below to receive your continuing education: