Lake Placid, NY
June 15-17, 2017
Speaker: Dr. Alan Brodine
Hours: 4.5 per talk
Topic: Prosthodontically-driven implant treatment Part 1 & 2
3 things attendee will be able to accomplish after the course:
- How do we make an implant crown look like a natural tooth growing out of gingiva
- How do we know how many implants are needed
- How do we design implant occlusions
Log in your continuing education credits in the most amazing way! Joining the Flying Dentists Association means:
- Being able to simultaneously enhance your flying skills while getting your dental CEUs!
- Receiving tax deductible expenses during your trip!
- Having the ability to take your family with you as you learn!
- Learning from other dentists throughout the country!
We are proud to be a part of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program. The ADA CERP is a program that monitors and promotes continuing dental education credits, ensuring that organizations have a thorough understanding of CE credits that are mandated by the U.S. for dental licensure. The FDA has been approved by the ADA CERP as a provider that offers unique opportunities to earn CEU’s.
Check out the opportunities below to receive your continuing education: