Winnipeg River, Manitoba Canada
Eagle Nest Lodge
July 28-August 1, 2017
July 29, 2017
Speaker: Mr. Steve Mowery, Rph
Topic: DEA, Narcotics & You
3 things attendee will be able to accomplish after the course:
- Will know the current climate between the DEA and the Dental Community regarding Narcotic Analgesics
- Will know the Compliance issues and enforcement practices with the explosion of narcotic abuse
- Will know of alternative modalities for consideration
July 30, 2017
Speaker: Dr. Ray Rhoades, DDS
Topic: Preparing your practice for sale
3 Things attendee will be able to accomplish after the course:
- Attendees will learn how to manage accounts receivable for maximum benefit.
- Attendees will know ways to determine owner goodwill, stock value and how to structure a consulting agreement.
- Attendees will understand the various ways practices are appraised and how that value may be manipulated.
July 31, 2017
Speaker: Dr. Bart Bycroft, DDS
Topic: Extraction Techniques: Do I Proceed or refer?
3 Things attendees will be able to accomplish after the course:
- Use technology to appropriately evaluate the dentition that requires removal
- The appropriate evaluation of the planned dental extraction and what could go wrong
- Gaining a professional relationship with your specialist so he/she will be there when you really need them.
Log in your continuing education credits in the most amazing way! Joining the Flying Dentists Association means:
- Being able to simultaneously enhance your flying skills while getting your dental CEUs!
- Receiving tax deductible expenses during your trip!
- Having the ability to take your family with you as you learn!
- Learning from other dentists throughout the country!
We are proud to be a part of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program. The ADA CERP is a program that monitors and promotes continuing dental education credits, ensuring that organizations have a thorough understanding of CE credits that are mandated by the U.S. for dental licensure. The FDA has been approved by the ADA CERP as a provider that offers unique opportunities to earn CEU’s.
Check out the opportunities below to receive your continuing education: