August 3, 2019
Speaker: Dr. Bart Bycroft
Topic: The Local Anesthesia Conspiracy
3 Things attendees will be able to accomplish after the course
- What Locals are available
- Reason for missing your blocks
- Why I do what I do with local anesthesia
This year the FDA & the FPA are teaming up to share in some joint meetings. Below please find the FPA’s CE listing
For more information on FPA events please contact: Alice at 936-588-6505 or email@example.com
Log in your continuing education credits in the most amazing way! Joining the Flying Dentists Association means:
- Being able to simultaneously enhance your flying skills while getting your dental CEUs!
- Receiving tax deductible expenses during your trip!
- Having the ability to take your family with you as you learn!
- Learning from other dentists throughout the country!
We are proud to be a part of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program. The ADA CERP is a program that monitors and promotes continuing dental education credits, ensuring that organizations have a thorough understanding of CE credits that are mandated by the U.S. for dental licensure. The FDA has been approved by the ADA CERP as a provider that offers unique opportunities to earn CEU’s